Tuesday, July 19, 2011

love....

I believe i wont be fall in love since the day he leave me
I believe everything will be alright
I believe in my world...
That's only me,
and will not be other like him
came inside and mess up my world...

but now, everything i believe prove to be a lie to my self...
nothing cruel than the fact that i in love to someone...

someone that i never see
someone that i never touch
someone that i never kiss
someone that i never hold his hand and telling him that
I love you...

That's a love...
a love between me and a screen
a screen that waiting for another message...

That's a love...
a love between me and a dream
a dream that i thought it will be true...

its time, for me to...
turn off the screen...
wake up from the dream...
life is cruel
fact is hurt...

and its not my fate....

No comments:

Post a Comment

音乐盒


Music